Please note due to room availability in Reston, we have a new location for this meeting.
Attend this in-person learning and networking opportunity with Dynamics CRM peers in your area. Learn best practices, tips and tricks, and proven results from individual experiences to get the most out of your company's investment.
- Welcome & Introductions
- Chapter Business, CRMUG News & Events
- Exciting presentation chosen by our members by @Geoff Ables: Designing Customer Engagement Processes (see full details below)
- Educational Presentation – @James Novak: XRM Toolbox
- Networking/Roundtable Discussions
Abstract: Designing Customer Engagement Processes
Having processes is critical for CRM success. But few companies understand the unique characteristics of customer-centric processes. In this session, we will work through transforming customer journeys into processes. At the end of the session, you will have a blueprint for defining CRM ready customer engagement processes. Attendees will receive a copy of C5 Insight's "CRM Process Design Workbook" to use during the session and to take back to the office.
Other key takeaways include:
- Process design principles that can be applied to any people-centric process (sales, service, marketing, even employee-to-employee processes)
- Learn from the successes, and failures, of other companies as they have attempted to adopt sales processes
- Why the right place to start sales process design may not be managing opportunities or pipelines
*Agenda and details subject to change.
Audience: All Dynamics CRM users are welcome. Your CRMUG Membership extends to ALL employees at your company, so we encourage you to invite your colleagues and fellow peers. Partner Members are welcome to attend provided they are accompanied by a customer and they can refer to our Code of Conduct for additional guidelines.