At our next CRMUG Meeting, we're splitting the day! We'll have two UG meetings back-to-back! Meeting will still run from 10:00 - 2:00, but we'll split the focus between the UGs.
Agenda: *10am - Noon EDT, Indy PowerApps & Flow UG
: Real Time Data Analytics in PowerApps and Flow
In partnership with Medxcel, Roy Budhadiya & Mike Potts with One Bridge will present on Real Time Data Analytics in PowerApps and Flow .
• Welcome & Introductions
• User Group Upcoming Events Review
• Educational Session - Real Time Data Analytics in PowerApps and Flow
“Join us to learn a simple but powerful way to automate data collection for social media sites using Microsoft Flow and Streaming Data Sets. We will provide a walk through for the creation of a real-time dashboard in Power BI which charts social media data based on dynamic keywords. We’ll illustrate how to automate your workflow without the need to write any code and help accelerate the time to analysis for any business user.”
Contact is Jason "JD" Duigou, firstname.lastname@example.orgLUNCH
(Provided)Noon - 2pm EDT, CRMUG Indiana (Indianapolis) Chapter Meeting
- Welcome & Introductions
- Chapter Business, CRMUG News & Events
- Educational Session - D365: Varying the User Experience through Model Driven Apps and the Unified Interface presented by Julie Reynolds, Brotherhood Mutual Insurance Company
- Educational Session - FetchXmlBuilder presented by Daryl LaBar, President of Gap Integrity
*Agenda and details subject to change.
Audience*: All Dynamics CRM users are welcome. Your CRMUG Membership extends to ALL employees at your company, so we encourage you to invite your colleagues and fellow peers. Partner Members are welcome to attend provided they are accompanied by a customer and they can refer to our Code of Conduct for additional guidelines: https://www.dynamiccommunities.com/partner-terms