We have a CRM User Group coming up in Reading on Tuesday 7th February. We have some great educational, informative and entertaining sessions for you to learn from your peers and industry experts.
Who can attend?
This meeting is free to attend for all Dynamics CRM users, whether CRMUG members or subscribers. This is thanks to Microsoft’s continued support of these events, providing venues and refreshments for us. You can sign up for a Basic membership of CRMUG at no cost. Don’t miss this opportunity to experience what the CRMUG has to offer you and other Dynamics CRM users!
All Dynamics CRM users are welcome. CRMUG Membership extends to ALL employees at your company, so we encourage you to invite your colleagues and fellow peers. Partner Members are welcome to attend provided they are accompanied by a customer and they can refer to our Code of Conduct for additional guidelines.
Feel free to arrive at any time from about 8:45 to enjoy coffee and breakfast pastries and get a bit of extra networking time before we start the day. Maybe reach out in advance to people you have met at previous events, and arrange to meet and catch up on what you are doing with your CRM projects at the moment over a hot drink.
The agenda below is a summary of the confirmed sessions for this event.
We will have three tracks for most of the day, so you can choose the session that is of most interest and relevance. There are a wide range of topics for everyone from business managers and project owners through administrators and functional consultants to the most technical system customisers and developers. All sessions are of course subject to change, so don’t forget to follow @CRMUGUK on twitter for updates.
- 09:30 Welcome and CRMUG news
- 10:00 Keynote/Dynamics 365 update - Matt Fox, Microsoft UK
- 10:30 Coffee and networking break
- 10:50 Three sessions:
- Customer Showcase - Water Aid
- Introduction to Workflows for Power Users - Sarah Critchley, Cambridge Online Systems
- Interactive round table discussion: Managing a mobile workforce - Scott Durow, develop1.net
- 12:00 Three sessions:
- Favourite OOB Features for customising CRM - chair: Adam Vero + various panellists
- Portal Options for CRM Online and ON-Premises customers (ADX and Microsoft portals) - Carl Gallagher, Gap Consulting
- Round table discussion: User Adoption tools and approaches
- 13:00 Lunch, CRMUG Medics and networking
- 14:00 Three sessions:
- 5 varied use cases / design patterns for custom entities - Adam Vero, Meteor IT
- Dynamics 365 Licensing - Vicky Lea, Microsoft
- Round table discussion: Making the most of CRM in your NFP organisation - Richard Collings
- 15:00 Coffee and networking
- 15:20 Three sessions:
- Favourite OOB features part 2
- The Data Driven Sales Revolution - Martin Moran, Inside Sales (partner showcase)
- Dynamics 365 Licensing Q&A "after hours" - Vicky Lea, Microsoft
- 16:05 Ask the Experts and Medics
- 16:45 Close
This meeting will be at Microsoft’s UK HQ in Reading.