Our first quarterly CRM/365 User Group Meeting this year will primarily be a technical lab. It's also an opportunity to exchange knowledge with other Dynamics users in your local area, gain answers and ideas, build your support network, and make valuable connections with others who share similar product challenges/goals. The Lab will be presented by James Lewiston, a PowerApps and SharePoint consultant at Marquam.
Continued lab support provided until 3pm if needed
- 8:00am Welcome & Introductions, Chapter Business
- 8:30am Kickoff Lab: App in a Day
- 10:00am Networking break
- 12:00pm Lunch break (lunch provided)
- 2:00pm Lab wrapup
*Agenda and details subject to change.If you'd like to participate in the lab,1. Bring a laptop2. Have an Office 365 account (free trial account here)3. Have a PowerApps Plan 2 license (get free 30-day trial here)4. Review the lab prerequisites
Audience*: All Dynamics CRM/365 users are welcome. Your CRMUG Membership extends to ALL employees at your company, so we encourage you to invite your colleagues and fellow peers. Partner Members are welcome to attend provided they are accompanied by a customer and they can refer to our Code of Conduct for additional guidelines: https://www.dynamiccommunities.com/partner-termsLab Details
With Microsoft’s PowerPlatform you’ll be able to:
• Digitize business processes, work more efficiently and become more paperless. With PowerApps, you will enable power-users in line of business roles to easily build and deploy custom business apps in both Canvas and Model-driven style of apps.
• Easily connect all your applications and share data. With Common Data Service for Apps, you can easily bring your data together and quickly create powerful apps using a compliant and scalable data service and app platform integrated right into PowerApps.
• Automate and optimize your business processes. Finally, with Microsoft Flow as your business service, your line of business specialists and IT pros can build automated workflows intuitively.
At the end of the training, you will be able to:
• Create custom business applications without writing code.
• Learn how to build sophisticated business processes and complex data relationships within your applications.
• Learn how to connect your app to a variety of data sources to bring it to life.
• Share your apps inside your organization securely.