We have a CRM User Group coming up in London on Thursday 13th July 2017. We have some great educational, informative and entertaining sessions for you to learn from your peers and industry experts.
Who can attend?
This meeting is free to attend for all Dynamics CRM users, whether CRMUG members or subscribers. This is thanks to Microsoft’s continued support of these events, providing venues and refreshments for us. You can sign up for a Basic membership of CRMUG at no cost. Don’t miss this opportunity to experience what the CRMUG has to offer you and other Dynamics CRM users!
All Dynamics CRM users are welcome. CRMUG Membership extends to ALL employees at your company, so we encourage you to invite your colleagues and fellow peers. Partner Members are welcome to attend provided they are accompanied by a customer and they can refer to our Code of Conduct for additional guidelines.
Feel free to arrive at any time from about 8:45 to enjoy coffee and breakfast pastries and get a bit of extra networking time before we start the day. Maybe reach out in advance to people you have met at previous events, and arrange to meet and catch up on what you are doing with your CRM projects at the moment over a hot drink.
We have an AWESOME agenda lined up for our July event. It is a multi-track event (with three tracks for most of the day) so you can choose from the session that is the most interest and relevance to you. Whether you are a business manager, project owner, administrator, functional consultant or even the most technical system customisers and developers you will find something of relevance. All sessions are of course subject to change, so don’t forget to follow @CRMUGUK on twitter for updates.
- Learn more about the Dynamics 365 Business Edition from Microsoft
- Customer Showcase – Optivo - The dynamically delivered upgrade (2011 to 2016)
- A deep dive with the Data Export Service
- Partner Showcase: Email Marketing and Marketing Automation for Dynamics 365 with Click Dimensions
- Five Pillars of Success: Microsoft’s Approach to Maximising User Adoption and ROI
- Using LINQPad as a development tool for Dynamics 365
- Investigative Techniques for Requirements Gathering in Dynamics 365
- Strategic Business and Technical Considerations for Dynamics 365 Cloud Deployments
- Customer Showcase: The journey of a start-up Dynamics team in the corporate world from Lloyds Insurance
- Getting more Value from the MOCA Client
- USD and CafeX, An Explosive Mix!
- Customer Showcase: Beneficiary Relationship Management at British Red Cross
- Partner Showcase: Get more value from your CRM by delivering business requirements faster with North52
- Training Principles and Methodology - Key to success/failure of user adoption delivering CRM as Transformation Programmes
The agenda for the event is closed however we are always looking for passionate speakers who can share their experience with the community. If you think you have something you want to present, please get in touch!
This meeting will be at Microsoft’s Paddington offices.