Thursday, May 9, we will be starting a little earlier than usual at Coors Field in the Box Conference Room. Lunch will be provided.
Immediately following the chapter meeting, please join us for the Colorado Rockies vs. San Francisco Giants baseball
game at 1:10pm. If you haven’t registered for this event, please do so here CRMUG Colorado (Denver) Rockies Baseball Game
If you would like to attend, the cost is $18 and you can pay for and pick up your ticket at the Chapter Meeting. Food and beverages in the stadium will be at your own expense.
We have pre-purchased 25 tickets, so attendance will be on a first come first register basis.
- 10:00am - Welcome & Introductions
- 10:15am - Chapter Business, CRMUG News & Events
- 10:30am - Educational Session:
- Analytics and Reporting in D365 Customer Engagement: From Advanced Find to PowerBI – What’s right for me?; Chad Weiner; Solution Architect @ Alithya
- 11:30am - Member Showcase:
- The Clean Data Life-Cycle; Spectra's recent Account Entity reconciliation with related systems - Carrie Kuhl and Erik Guthrie
- 12:15pm - Round table Discussion & Networking & Lunch
*Agenda and details subject to change.
Audience: All Dynamics CRM users are welcome. Your CRMUG membership extends to ALL employees at your company, so we encourage you to invite your colleagues and fellow peers. Partners members are welcome to attend provided they are accompanied by a customer and can refer to our Code of Conduct for additional guidelines.