Our next Dynamics 365 User Group meeting in Birmingham will be on Wednesday 28th November from 6:30-9:00pm
The Wesleyan have kindly agreed to host our event at Colmore Circus, Queensway, Birmingham, B4 6AR
. This is next to Snow Hill Station and a short walk from New Street Station.
Dynamics 365 is Survival of the Adaptable
Ben Hosk (Aka The Hosk!) (https://www.linkedin.com/in/benhosking/)
This session will cover the changes happening in and around Dynamics eco-system, the effect of the new release train and finish with why Business apps are the future.
CRM Projects from Conception to InceptionPresenter:
Imtiaz Hussain (https://www.linkedin.com/in/imtiazhu/
CRM projects are hard!! In this session, Imtiaz will share his experiences on what can make a difficult project successful. He'll identify key milestones from initial conception through to completion and Implementation. (Be that a green field installation of Dynamics 365 CE or an enhancement to a well-established solution.)
- Analysis ( AS-IS) - What methods/Guidelines can we leverage?
- Gap Analysis – How do we take findings from the AS-IS Analysis to make the solution more efficient and cost-effective?
- TO-BE Solution – The Proposed solution (What tools can be used for creating mock-ups and prototypes?)
- Engaging the customer or stakeholder in the process. ( What tools we can use this?)
- Delivery method for the final solution.
- Along the way, Imtiaz will share real-world examples for each stage and highlight valuable lessons learned
Use Microsoft Teams to Transform sales team collaboration
Presenter: @Lucy Muscat (https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucymuscat/)
Microsoft has made no secret of the fact that Teams will eventually replace Skype! Plus the modern sales environment requires faster collaboration with more people and more data.
The new Microsoft Teams integration with Dynamics 365 brings together the capabilities that salespeople need to collaborate more effectively. Lucy will demonstrate this new integration with Teams and also discuss its many benefits.
We will have our normal opportunities for networking and a free buffet.
Once again we will be going for a quiet drink after the meeting - come and join us! We'll be meeting at the The Old Joint Stock
The B4 Parking
car park is just around the corner from Wesleyan. Map to B4 Parking:https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/B4+Car+Parkemail@example.com,-1.8969093,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xb0960ce9ec8863bf?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwji35HLlpLdAhXHA8AKHW3PC-oQ_BIwDXoECAcQCw