REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED DUE TO REACHING OUR MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ATTENDEES. WE CANNOT ENTRANCE FOR WALK-INS DUE TO BEING AT MAXIMUM CAPACITY
You can turn up on the day as a walk-in attendee but attendance cannot be guaranteed due to a limit on health and safety.
There is another CRM User Group in London on November 2018. We have some great educational, informative and entertaining sessions for you to learn from your peers and industry experts.
Who can attend?
This meeting is free to attend for all Dynamics CRM users, whether CRMUG members or subscribers. This is thanks to Microsoft’s continued support of these events, providing venues and refreshments for us. You can sign up for a Basic membership of CRMUG at no cost. Don’t miss this opportunity to experience what the CRMUG has to offer you and other Dynamics CRM users!
All Dynamics CRM users are welcome. CRMUG Membership extends to ALL employees at your company, so we encourage you to invite your colleagues and fellow peers. Partner Members are welcome to attend provided they are accompanied by a customer and they can refer to our Code of Conduct for additional guidelines.
Feel free to arrive at any time from about 8:45 to enjoy coffee and breakfast pastries and get a bit of extra networking time before we start the day. Maybe reach out in advance to people you have met at previous events, and arrange to meet and catch up on what you are doing with your CRM projects at the moment over a hot drink.
The agenda is fully booked and we have some great tracks for you including Dynamics 365 Careers, Dynamics 365 for Marketing, New Updates in Dynamics 365 and Strategy in Dynamics 365 Implementations. There will be three tracks for most of the day with over 12 sessions jam-packed full of content.
- Microsoft Keynote - Jason Newbatt (Microsoft)
- Customer Showcase - Legal Ombudsman - @Sophie Loor
- Career Progression in Dynamics 365 - @Matthew Webb
- Dynamics 365 for Marketing - Mauro Marinilli (Microsoft)
- Metro Bank Customer Showcase - Dynamics 365 for Marketing - Freya Breitenbach
- Automated UI Testing in Dynamics 365 with EasyRepro - Ben Walker
- What to do after go-live - Mark Payne
- Webcurl Partner showcase - Dynamics CRM Integrated with an E-Commerce Platform
- Microsoft Five Pillars - @Tim Mazdon and @Andrew Bibby
- PowerPlatform - Scott Durow
- Business Strategies in Dynamics 365 - Mike Borrelli
- Certifications in Dynamics 365 - @Julian Sharp
- Unconference led by Scott
- New Speaker session led by Peter Baddeley
- Apprenticeships in Dynamics 365 - Bryony Wolf
- Ask the Experts
There will also, as always, be an opportunity for meeting new people. You can even reach out to any member of the committee and discuss a few things over email or social media before attending, so if you've never been before, you can still know a friendly face and not be on your own.
Don't forget, we also have a dinner and social evening the night before the event. We're meeting at Zizzi in Paddington at 7.30pm. For more information and to reserve your place, head over to the Eventbrite page
If you are interested in speaking at any of our events, complete this form a committee member can get back to you.
Whether you are a business manager, project owner, administrator, functional consultant or even the most technical system and developers you will find something of relevance. All sessions are of course subject to change, so don’t forget to follow @CRMUGUK on twitter for updates.