We have a CRM User Group coming up in London on Wednesday July 4th 2018. We have some great educational, informative and entertaining sessions for you to learn from your peers and industry experts.
Who can attend?
This meeting is free to attend for all Dynamics CRM users, whether CRMUG members or subscribers. This is thanks to Microsoft’s continued support of these events, providing venues and refreshments for us. You can sign up for a Basic membership of CRMUG at no cost. Don’t miss this opportunity to experience what the CRMUG has to offer you and other Dynamics CRM users!
All Dynamics CRM users are welcome. CRMUG Membership extends to ALL employees at your company, so we encourage you to invite your colleagues and fellow peers. Partner Members are welcome to attend provided they are accompanied by a customer and they can refer to our Code of Conduct for additional guidelines.
Feel free to arrive at any time from about 8:45 to enjoy coffee and breakfast pastries and get a bit of extra networking time before we start the day. Maybe reach out in advance to people you have met at previous events, and arrange to meet and catch up on what you are doing with your CRM projects at the moment over a hot drink.
We have an AWESOME agenda lined up for our July event. It is a multi-track event (with three tracks for most of the day) so you can choose from the session that is the most interest and relevance to you. Whether you are a business manager, project owner, administrator, functional consultant or even the most technical system customisers and developers you will find something of relevance. All sessions are of course subject to change, so don’t forget to follow @CRMUGUK on twitter for updates.
- Connected Field Service and Proactive Customer Engagement with Bots - Kyle Hill
- Data 8 Customer Showcase
- D365 Five Pillars of Success Series: the Importance of Change Management on Adoption – Tim Mazdon & Andrew Bibby
- Fostering Team Excellence Whatever Your Role – Emily Anderson
- Demystifying CTI with QGate
- The importance of Brand Perception – Chris Huntingford
- A Journey through the ages of Dynamics – A Customer Showcase – Legal Ombudsman – Sophie Loor
- What is a Lead, and What is Lead management in D365? - Rowland Dexter
- Go with the Flow with Dynamics 365 – Peter Baddeley
- Managing the vacancy process for Apprenticeship Schemes - Skillnet - Customer Showcase - Richard Kirkby
- Speaking at Usergroups - Using CRMUG as YOUR Platform
Do you have something to present on and keen to get involved in D365 UG? Then please contact us!
This meeting will be at Microsoft’s Paddington offices.