Attend this virtual learning and networking opportunity with Dynamics CRM/365 and Power Platform peers in your area. Learn best practices, tips and tricks, and proven results from individual experiences to get the most out of your company's investment.
This will be a full day event for the DC, Reston, and Richmond chapters! All sessions will be virtual so feel free to invite your friends and co-workers as well. Come network and learn with us!
Update: We will have a $75 Amazon Gift Card to give away as a prize! Join for our first session to learn how to earn entries for this prize. You will have the opportunity to earn extra entries throughout the day! Follow the DC Community for details!
- Welcome & Introductions
- Chapter Business, CRMUG News & Events
- Educational Sessions - Watch the community for full session descriptions and more!
- Geoff Ables: Getting Started with Approval Flows for Dynamics 365
- James Studer: Plumbing CDS with Pipelines
- Prashant Bhoyar: Zero to Hero in Power Virtual Agents in 40 Minutes
- Shannon Lindsay, Stephanie Bruno: Data for Good (Power BI)
- Aiden Kaskela, Kylie Kiser: Which Country Singer are you? Build a Power App to Find out!
- Networking/Roundtable Discussions
- Announcements and next meeting details
- Post-event virtual Happy Hour to follow
Audience: All Dynamics CRM users are welcome. Your CRMUG Membership extends to ALL employees at your company, so we encourage you to invite your colleagues and fellow peers. Partner Members are welcome to attend provided they are accompanied by a customer and they can refer to our Code of Conduct for additional guidelines.