Customer Engagement & Dynamics CRM Forum

View Only

Deploying updated system views for case entity as managed solution doesn't update in target environment

• 1.  Deploying updated system views for case entity as managed solution doesn't update in target environment

Posted Jul 27, 2022 03:54 AM
    Edited by Damien Denver Jul 27, 2022 03:58 AM
    Hello,
    I have updated a few system views for the case entity which are part of a dashboard in the dev environment and later I tried to deploy this solution to our QA environment which is strictly a managed solutions only environment. After the deployement to QA, I noticed that none of the views were updated.

I went back to the solution to check for any unmanaged solution layers, but I found none. I checked if deploying a managed solution with only the affected views could help, but it didn't. 

I am really clueless as to what is happening? 
    All my other updates have hone through to QA ie.., new dashboard, existing views, form updates etc..

I personally prefer unmanaged solutions but as an organisation we need to deploy managed solutions to QA and production.

Have anyone faced a similar issue?

------------------------------
    Damien Denver
    NSW TAG
    ------------------------------

If you've found this thread useful, dive deeper into User Group community content by role