On behalf of you Denver LUG leadership, we hope you all have found a way to kick off 2021 on the highest of notes! It's sure to be a unique year, no matter what happens; though I imagine we all hope a bounce back for the record books is what's in store.
In light of all the current circumstances, and the unhappy situation that we still cannot all circle up as a community in one place, the Denver LUG will continue with virtual events for the foreseeable future. We WILL, however, be changing up the scheduling and format of our recurring meetings to better facilitate learning, interaction, and community engagement; as well as respect everyone's very busy, daily schedule
We will provide greater detail in our first event coming up on Feb. 25th, but generally, we will be moving to meetings every other month (meaning we should get 6 in this year) and limiting them to 90 minutes. Content-wise, we will rotate through Educational sessions, Sponsor presentations, On the Horizon with Microsoft, Customer showcases, as well as all the time necessary for round-table discussions and networking.
This first circle-up on Feb. 25th will be mostly a "check-in/happy hour" with this Denver Community. We intend to bring the group together in a semi-informal manner to:
- talk about the new meeting format and plans for the year
- get guidance from everyone on what the top interests are for the community
- maybe get some commitments from attendees to give presentations later in the year?
- introduce the community to DAC (or at least talk about it in a practical, end user sort of way)
- round robin with the attendees to find out if anybody has a major CRM project on the horizon (hint hint: Spectra Logic does!!)
And if we have the numbers at the end
- Crack a beverage and play a ZOOM game
We hope you will make plans to join us Thursday, Feb. 25th at 3:30 pm MST to start the new CRM LUG season with us. We are very much looking forward to seeing everyone again!
Your Denver CRM LUG Leadership team