Don't miss two insightful and informative sessions at the Orange County/Irvine User Group June 7 from 1:00 - 4:00 pm.
* SESSION 1 - UIUI: Exploring the New Dynamics 365 CRM Unified Interface
* SESSION 2 - AI, Research and Data Enrichment: What’s really going on with InsideView, Versium, LinkedIn, Sales AI and more
* As always, free snacks are included!
UIUI: EXPLORING THE NEW DYNAMICS 365 CRM UNIFIED INTERFACE UI
Prepare yourself and your users for the unified interface and for the PowerApps administrator experience.
Microsoft has transformed the user interface across the web, Outlook and mobile Dynamics 365 CRM experiences, and has begun the process of transforming the administrator experience with the new PowerApps user interface. In this session, you will learn what to expect when migrating from the classic UI to the unified interface UI, and you'll learn how the PowerApps interface will soon transform how you administer Dynamics 365 CRM. If you're already on the unified interface, you will learn about the changes when moving from v9.0 to v9.1, and some of what is expected in future versions.
• Learn the pros and pitfalls of the new user interface
• Prepare for a totally transformed administration process made possible by PowerApps
• Discover best practices for preparing and training your users
AI, RESEARCH AND DATA ENRICHMENT: WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON WITH INSIDEVIEW, VERSIUM, LINKEDIN, SALES AL AND MORE
Identify the right solution for analysis, research and data enrichment for your organization
The tools available to analyze data, make better decisions, enrich contact and account records and build lists in Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement are evolving at a dizzying rate. In this session, we will demonstrate the main contenders, discuss some others, unveil the pros/cons and costs of each and discuss the future roadmap for these important CRM enhancements.
Attendees will learn about: AI for Sales, InsideView, Versium, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Relationship Assistant and more.
• Learn which tool(s) are right for your organization
• Discuss the actual (and missing) functionality available in each of these solutions
• Understand the total cost of ownership for analytics solutions
• Identify the 1 biggest user adoption problem, how it relates to AI, and how these solutions help to cover this adoption gap