If it's been a while since you attended a meeting, then take a look at what we're doing in 2020.
If you ignored our meeting notice and didn't click for more details or to register, then check out this month's agenda. We have a tremendous speaker and presenter, @Neil Benson. Neil is a long-time MVP and expert on all things Scrum. Steve Powers, who leads the PowerBI local user group, is joining us because we want to bring users' talents from across the Microsoft spectrum together.You can join us in one of two locations in Richmond and Portsmouth or virtually via Teams. We hope to see you there!Registration
- Welcome & Introductions
- Chapter Business, UG News & Events
- Educational Session
- @Neil Benson, Customery
- Story Maps for Microsoft Business Apps
Learn how to use story mapping to determine the scope, timeline, resources, and cost of your business applications project in hours instead of months.
The session is for biz app professionals new to story mapping. You do not need any prior experience with user stories or story mapping. However, more in-depth questions are welcome.
- Let's Power Up!
- Steve Powers, PBIUG, Local User Group Leader.
- Idea exchange for future meetings to include topics and sessions for the Power Platform (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/).
- Steve and I want to create greater synergy among all users as Microsoft blends our technical landscapes.
*Agenda and details subject to change.#CustomerEngagement #PowerApps #PowerBI #PowerAutomate(Flow) #Admin #Functional
- Networking/Roundtable Discussions
Patrick Wright, MCSE
Senior CRM Administrator
Cherry Bekaert LLP