Please join us for our next meeting, Thursday, February 26th, 2015 at the Microsoft Office in Mason, OH. This is a prime opportunity to learn from the experience of other users in your area, share your CRM knowledge, and make valuable connections with local users who share similar goals, priorities, and CRM objectives.
Thursday, February 26th, 2015, from 9:30am - 2:30pm ET
· 9:30 - 10:00 - Introductions/Meeting Start/Chapter Business
· 10:00 - 12:00 - Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
· 12:00 - 12:30 - Networking Lunch
· 12:30 - 1:00 - Microsoft Social Listening
· 1:00 - 1:30 - CRM in the Wild
· 1:30 - 2:15 - Roundtable Discussions - Any CRM Topic!
· 2:15 - 2:30 - Wrap Up - Looking forward to Q2
What is all the buzz about this new tool, Microsoft Social Listening? Come see the tool demonstrated, understand how to set up your own searches, and find out how to "turn on" this tool for your company.
Need to know what's coming in CRM 2015? See how the new CRM 2015 can impact your organization by seeing the new features, functions, and find out what's different between CRM 2013 and CRM 2015.
See how CRM is being used by other companies. You will hear tips and tricks in CRM, and possibly see something you can take back an implement in your own CRM environment!
4605 Duke Drive, Suite 800
Mason, OH 45040
If you've found this thread useful, dive deeper into User Group community content by role