CRMUG Members - Check out this great event hosted by Microsoft!
In today’s technology-driven, connected world, delivering a great customer experience is more essential than ever to differentiating your business, building loyalty, and maintaining your reputation.
Can you confidently say you are leveraging every outlet available to you to give your customers that experience? And are you arming your workforce with the ability to efficiently do the same?
Join us, and see how the latest tools in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online solution, together with the power of the Microsoft Cloud, can have you answering those questions with a smile on your face and more customers in your pocket.
This informational session hosted by experts from Microsoft, will show you the latest developments in customer relationship technology, including:
· Making customer engagement predictive by leveraging internal and external data to identify patterns, trends, cross-sell recommendations, sentiment analysis, and more
· Personalizing and improving customer experiences by engaging them at the right time, in the right place, in the right way throughout the journey
· Increasing engagement and productivity across all your employees with easy access to consistent, authoritative and searchable customer knowledge
· The ability to build full, offline mobile capabilities for phones and tablets, as well as create task-based mobile apps so your employees can more efficiently focus on and win customers wherever they are
· How to have a single, unified solution for customer service across self-service, agent assisted service and field service
Space is limited, so please Register Today to reserve your seat. We look forward to seeing you!
April 26, 2016 - Cambridge
255 Main Street Cambridge, MA 02142
May 3, 2016 - NYC
11 Times Square 8th Ave b/w 41st & 42nd Streets New York, NY 10036
Microsoft respects your privacy. Please read our online Privacy Statement. If you would prefer not to receive future promotional emails from Microsoft Corporation please click here. These settings will not affect any newsletters you've requested or any mandatory service communications that are considered part of certain Microsoft services.
Microsoft Corporation One Microsoft Way Redmond, WA 98052 USA
If you've found this thread useful, dive deeper into User Group community content by role