We had the same issue with appointment created in outlook and tracked to Dynamics. After a few minutes, the format in outlook will change the exact way as your task. I did found a way to correct this issue in our case. Yet the solution is only perfect if you are in the new Unified interface.The issue came from the fact that rich text experience is not activated by default for appointment entities in Dynamics. Therefore, the format is not keep when saved in Dynamics, and after the exchange synchronization is made, the format is not longer good in Outlook either.
To correct this, just follow the step described here :
This corrected our issue in Unified Interface. Yet, without unified interface, the result was not human readable in Dynamics, but good in outlook. I did not push further without unified Interface but maybe it could go with a bit of configuration of the client side text editor.I Don't know if this correction applies with Tasks created in Dynamics then sync in outlook, but I would suggest you to investigate this track.Best regards.
If you've found this thread useful, dive deeper into User Group community content by role