Hi Nicholas and all,I am hoping one of you may have seen the issue we are facing at the moment... We have just finished upgrading on premise from 8.2 to 9.1 and all went well. However now we are finding an issue where system jobs back up, causing workflows to not run, etc.When I check the server, there is no issue with resources - plenty of RAM free and near zero CPU usage but if I restart the CRM Async service, around 1,000 system jobs process immediately. Then no more until I restart the service again and another 1,000 jobs process.
I can clear the backlog in this manner, but it's not a way to run the system!
has anyone seen similar behaviour or have an idea where we could look to try and fix this issue?The jobs are a mix of workflows, Rollup fields calculating and all the other tasks that happen each day.
Thanks Nick,Like you I have been unable to log into this group for the past week!
I eventually raised this issue with Microsoft Support and they suggested upgrading to 22.214.171.124 for me. Having done this update 48 hours ago, I have not seen any issues since, so I'm inclined to think my issue is solved too. Just in case it helps others, this instance was also running with front end and sync services on the same server but strangely other databases on the server remained unaffected.But I'm leaving the case open till next week to be sure!Thanks for your input too.Cheers,Simon
If you've found this thread useful, dive deeper into User Group community content by role