The CRMUG All-Star Award program recognizes CRMUG members who have a passion for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and have made significant contributions of their time and expertise to educate, connect, and participate in the greater CRMUG community.
CRMUG All-Star Award candidates are determined by criteria associated to participating, volunteering, and sharing across all areas of CRMUG:
- Leadership – has dedicated significant time and expertise to educate the CRMUG community.
- Passion – has demonstrated their passion for "paying forward" their CRM knowledge and experiences.
- Resolve – has shown willingness to help others with their challenges.
- Advancement – has worked to pursue individual and organizational growth and CRM development
- Commitment - possesses a deep responsibility to further the mission of CRMUG for the good of the CRM community and Dynamics industry
- Participation - is involved with and an active participant in numerous CRMUG activities
CRMUG All-Star recipients are voted on by CRMUG members. Each CRMUG member is allowed to vote once for up to four candidates - two users, and 1-2 partners. CAST YOUR VOTE NOW
- Voting is now open until September 4th!
Awards & Recognition:
Recognition as an All-Star awardee includes:
- Summit: All-Stars will be awarded with a trophy on-stage at a CRMUG Summit Community General Session.
- Certificate/Award: All-Stars will receive a certificate and trophy/plaque of All-Star designation.
- Blog/Newsletter articles: All-Stars will be announced in CRMUG communications following Summit.
- Press Release: All-Stars will receive recognition in a press release distributed through various media channels, following Summit.
Please contact [email protected]
Laurie Gamer - CRMUG