Join fellow Developers this October at CRMUG Summit Phoenix!
Developers working in Dynamics 365/CRM need passion.
You don't want to do enough to just "get by" and meet the minimum criteria. In order to hone your skills and create code to be proud of, it's important to receive regular training. Where's the best place to learn new and improved developer tips? CRMUG Summit Phoenix is happening October 15-18 in Phoenix, AZ and there is an entire track dedicated to Development, alongside Pre-Conference Academy classes.
13+ Hours of Developer Training
The Development track is focused on beginner and advanced custom extensibility and code-required modifications made to Dynamics 365/CRM. Browse the full schedule and here's a preview:
Beginner & Intermediate
- Dynamics 365: Bots are the New Apps | Instructor: Aiden Kaskela
- All Your Plugin Base Are Belong To Us | Instructor: Daryl LaBar
- Don't Just Sit There! Start Logging | Instructor: Jason Lattimer
- Integrating Dynamics 365 and Azure Without Blowing Your Budget | Instructor: George Doubinski
- Data Integration for Dynamics 365 CE: A Deep Technical Dive | Instructor: Daniel Cai
Put Your Best Foot Forward
One of the best ways to improve at your job - so you can accomplish more (without taking shortcuts) - is to collaborate and learn from your peers and the experts. Let your community help reignite your passion and keep your code high-quality. Plus you'll save $200 with Advanced Pricing when you register for CRMUG Summit through tomorrow, September 6!