Join fellow Administrators & IT Managers this October at CRMUG Summit Phoenix!
Configurations, customizations, and automation - oh my!
All laughs aside, we know the above are some of your biggest pain points as an Administrator or IT Manager.
While we can't solve all your challenges in a day, we can provide you with the knowledge you need to tackle them head-on when you return to the office. CRMUG Summit Phoenix is happening October 15-18 in Phoenix, AZ and there is an entire track dedicated to Administration, alongside Pre-Conference Academy classes.
A is for Admin
Designed to help all administrative or IT owners who are responsible for their Dynamics CRM or 365 environment, the Administration track includes beginner to advanced topics across out-of-the-box management of your Dynamics 365/CRM system. Topics include user setup, security, relationships, data management, implementation, standard form and entity customization, and more. Browse the full schedule and here's a preview:
- Creating an Oasis: Advanced Basics for New Admins | Instructor: Kylie Kiser
- How I Spent My First Year as a New D365 Admin | Instructor: Peter Gulka
- Ask the MVPs - Administrator Edition | Instructor: Gus Gonzalez
- Logic Automation - Workflows vs. Business Rules vs. Code | Instructor: Ryan Rademann
- 5 Ways to use Flow to Improve Dynamics 365 | Instructors: Aiden Kaskela & Mallory Lawhorne
- Top 10 Free Tools for CRM Administrators | Instructor: Gus Gonzalez
- GDPR: More Than Just Report and Forget | Instructor: Frank Vukovits
All Versions WelcomeSummit content is less about product version and more about roles and application use within the products. The majority of topics - such as no-code customization - discuss best practices for all of you in a role utilizing Dynamics CRM or 365.
- Dynamics 365 Security Best Practice | Instructor: Gustaf Westerlund
- CRM Administrator Black Belt Series – Blue & Purple Belts | Instructor: Josh Pinero
- Bits, Bytes, & Business – Skills for the well-rounded CRM Administrator/Power User | Instructor: Aaron Fischman
- Dynamics 365 for the New Administrator: Part 1 & 2 | Instructors: Seth Bacon & Zak Krueger
Work Smarter, Not Harder
You're organized. Adaptable. Good at communication. Let your community teach you how to utilize those skills for an easier tomorrow. (Plus you'll save $200 with Advanced Pricing when you register for CRMUG Summit through September 6!)