Register Today! Take Advantage of CRMUG Academy Training in St. Louis
Instructor Rick McCutcheon
The upcoming CRMUG Focus conference, held May 8-9, 2017 in St. Louis, MO, is dedicated to providing advanced Dynamics CRM education via deep-dive, 90-minute educational sessions in three targeted tracks: Sales, Service, and Citizen Developer.
Why don't you take that in-depth education one step further and register to attend post-conference Academy training available at the same location on Wednesday, May 10? Join your Dynamics CRM peers for this comprehensive workshop on how to implement a winning CRM strategy!
Implementing a Winning CRM Strategy – Planning for CRM Success
- Learning Objective: Students will leave this class with a step-by-step game plan on how to successfully implement CRM strategies, technologies, and processes into their business.
- Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Instructor: Rick McCutcheon, CRM MVP, CSP-Certified Sales Professional
- Who Should Attend:
- Sales, Marketing & Customer Service Leaders responsible for implementing company-wide CRM solutions.
- Business Owners, Presidents, Vice-Presidents and Regional Managers responsible for sales force, marketing, or customer service management and automation.
- IT and Project Management Professionals responsible for CRM solutions
Hear from a past student:
"I trust Rick, not just because he is probably the most knowledgeable person I know when it comes to CRM, but also because I can be sure that his advice is based around best practice and the best interests of my organization." - Director, Information SystemConnect with Rick on Twitter!
Designed as a non-technical session for business professionals, this course is separated into three parts: Part One - Introduction to Customer Relationship Management, Part Two - Planning & Designing Your CRM Project Cont'd, and Part Three - Building a Successful User Adoption Program.
Click below to learn more about this Academy course and register:
Already registered for CRMUG Focus? It's easy to add Academy to your existing registration! View instructions