CRMUG Academy Distance Learning offers the ability to learn from recognized experts while sitting at your own desk.
Our classes provide a unique instructor-led learning environment coupled with hands-on training. You can practice the content and apply the curriculum immediately, instead of just watching. Classes are conducted with a combination of a conference call/VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol), and a remote desktop connection. Detailed instructions for connecting and attending the class are sent one to two days prior to the class.
- Zero travel costs
- Expert instructors
- Targeted content
- Hands-on training environment
- Classes are rarely cancelled
- Discounts for CRMUG Premium Members and Microsoft Service Plan Members
To see the 2013 schedule of classes, click here.
- Preview Members are not eligible for the Premium Member discount.
- To maintain an optimal training environment, each person attending a class is required to register separately. If more than one attendee per registration participates, their organization will be billed for the additional attendees.
- CPE certificates are provided upon request via the training survey.
- Students are strictly prohibited from recording any portion of any Academy class or using any screen capture tool.
- Some of our CRMUG Academy Distance Learning classes are recorded. For high-demand classes, recordings provide an opportunity for those unable to register for the live class to still acquire the content. Recordings are not provided to registrants of the live class as the recording service expense is not included in the class registration. If a student would like to access a class recording, please contact Academy@CRMUG.com for instructions on registering to receive the recording link.
Refunds: If requested at least 7 days before the day of a class, a refund will be provided. A credit for a similarly priced class will be provided if requested at least 48 hours before the start of class. If a credit is issued the recipient is responsible for identifying a class for which to use the credit and contacting Academy@CRMUG.com to redeem it and register.
Issues / Cancellations: A core principle of the User Group Academy is to avoid cancelling classes; we believe that it is a disservice to you as a member and to the community. For more information regarding refund, complaint, or program cancellation policies, please contact the CRMUG Training Academy at email@example.com.
Dynamic Communities, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
If you don't see a class you'd like to take, let us know!