Looking for solutions and answers? Check out what's available from your fellow CRMUG Premium Partner Members!
|ISV Premium Partners
Independent Software Vendors who provide add-on solutions for Dynamics CRM
|Adxstudio - Advanced Portal and ALM Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Cincom Acquire - Complex Selling Made Simple
ClickDimensions - Email Marketing and Marketing Automation for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
CoreMotives, a Silverpop company - Marketing Automation for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
CRM Vertex - A powerful portal solution built to drive your customer web engagement strategy
|Customer Effective - Leading CRM Implementation Partner focused on Customer Success
Easy Territory.com - Territory Management Made Easy
Experlogix - Quote and Order Automation Solutions
Fastpath Solutions - Security, Audit and Compliance...Get on the Fastpath
Higher Logic - Social Networking. Collaboration. Community.
InGenius Software Inc. - North-America based software firm with over 20 years’ experience in Computer Telephony Integration.
InsideView - The leading provider of Sales Intelligence
Resco - A global leader in designing and developing advanced mobile CRM solutions.
Scribe Software - Cost-effective, no-coding solutions for migration and integration with Microsoft Dynamics
Solver, Inc. - Business Intelligence Suite
TARGIT US Inc. - Business Intelligence Solutions
|Team Knowledge Limited - Team Knowledge is a Gold certified ISV partner and the leading provider of Call Scripting Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
|Trend Miner - Historical Trend Analysis and Business Intelligence Visualizations for Dynamics CRM
|Trillium Software - Your Trusted Partner for Enterprise Data Quality
|WennSoft - providing solutions to automate and optimize business processes in organizations.
|Xpertdoc Technologies Inc. - Xpertdoc Technologies Inc. is a software company providing document output and customer communications solutions.
|ZAP - Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics
- Contact: Adxstudio Sales, firstname.lastname@example.org, (800) 508-7811
- Summary: Adxstudio is the leading provider of web portal and ALM solutions for Microsoft Dynamics® CRM. Adxstudio Portals supercharges Dynamics into a branded engagement platform with Community, Corporate and Partner web portals tuned for mobile, tablet & desktop devices; forum, blog, & ideas social apps; self-service customer help desks; web forms; content management; and partner pipeline opportunity management. The Adxstudio ALM Toolkit is an essential suite of PowerShell scripts and cmdlets that automates Dynamics CRM solution component, customization and data dependency bundling into a distribution package for revision control within Team Foundation Server or similar products
- Need to Know: Product Info, Community, Events
- Contact: Hannah Beren, email@example.com, (212) 502-3921
- Summary: DynamicsADvantge for CRM is a fully integrated ad sales management system that works within Microsoft Dynamics to improve the sales, marketing and customer services processes for media, broadcast and publishing companies. DynamicsADvantage for CRM provides: Ability to track Advertiser-Agency relationships; Sales automation within Outlook; Opportunity to proposal and order creation; and Integration to Dynamics and other financial systems.
- Need to Know: DynamicsADvantage for CRM makes Microsoft Dynamics CRM relevant for an ad sales department of a media company, while leveraging the power of existing Microsoft products, including Outlook (and other Office products), SharePoint, .Net, and Dynamics. For more information on InterDyn AKA and key features of DynamicsADvantage for CRM please visit: www.dynamicsadvantage.com and www.interdynaka.com.
Catapult ERP Services Inc
- Contact: Bridget Bedard, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summary: Catapult ERP is an information technology services company serving midmarket businesses and organizations in Western Canada from our local offices in Vancouver and Calgary. We enable our clients to focus on doing business and achieve their goals by expertly implementing and managing their fundamental business systems. Our core strength is implementation, consulting and managed services related to Microsoft Dynamics solutions including NAV and CRM.
- Contact: Patty Tomley, email@example.com, (513) 612-2371
- Summary: Cincom Acquire ™ for Microsoft Dynamics CRM is the total selling solution for manufacturers that sell complex products and services through multiple channels. It includes smart configuration, quick quotes, and perfect pricing, seamlessly integrating with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Outsmart. Outsell!
- Need to Know: We enable true collaborative selling processes and provides guided selling, channel and distributor collaboration, sales and product configuration, as well as quotation and proposal management. Cincom Acquire™ provides Guided Selling Solutions, Sales and Product Configurator Software, Quotation and Proposal Management Systems, Channel Collaboration Systems, and more. See our video, get a personalized Demo or Contact Us.
- Contact: John Gravely, firstname.lastname@example.org, 404-494-0515
- Summary: ClickDimensions Email Marketing and Marketing Automation for Microsoft Dynamics CRM empowers marketers to generate and qualify high quality leads while providing sales the ability to prioritize the best leads and opportunities. Providing Email Marketing, Web Tracking, Lead Scoring, Campaign Tracking, Social Discovery, Form Capture, Surveys, Landing Pages and more, ClickDimensions is a complete marketing solution built natively inside Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Need to Know: Take our product tour, watch our overview video, attend a webinar or sign up for our newsletter.
- Contact: Scott Anderson, sanderson@silverpop..com, Office (701) 205-4202 Mobile (701) 799-9440
- Summary: CoreMotives, a Silverpop company, is the number one marketing automation vendor in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM space, with more than 1,200 installations in 34 countries. The CoreMotives solution is embedded within Microsoft Dynamics CRM and offers and instant-on marketing solution to the more than 2 million Microsoft Dynamics CRM users worldwide. Leading global brands trust CoreMotives for email marketing, nurture marketing, web forms, surveys and alert notifications all from within Microsoft Dynamics CRM. CoreMotives is marketing power for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Need to Know: Join us for a live product demonstration of the CoreMotives marketing suite.
- Contact: CRM Vertex Sales, email@example.com, 855-458-3783
- Summary: Are you looking for a fast and easy way to enhance your customer engagement strategy? How about one built on a platform which compliments the solution you are already familiar with? Extend your Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution and drive your customer web engagement strategy with CRM Vertex. Optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices, CRM Vertex utilizes dozens of features designed to provide immediate value and a rich portal experience. The self-service functionality includes features such as event registration, finance, support, document management, and social discussion groups. Each feature set delivers powerful functionality and flexible administration options.
- Need to Know: Features, Articles
- Contact: Mike Rogers , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summary: Customer Effective is a leading innovator in relationship management solutions based on the Microsoft RM platform. The company is a Gold Certified and Industry Accredited CRM Partner having completed hundreds of Microsoft CRM projects. Recent Microsoft awards include: recognition as a 2010 Worldwide CRM Partner of the Year Finalist, 2010 & 2011 East Region Dynamics Partner of the Year, 2009 Microsoft Financial Services Partner of the Year, being named to the Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club and Inner Circle three consecutive years, and a member of the 2008 Inc 500 list. We have been working with Microsoft CRM since the product was first introduced to the market. We focus on two key markets – midmarket and enterprise CRM deployments and Financial Services CRM. We leverage our User First Design Formula to develop a roadmap for each customer that puts extreme focus on user adoption, the key component to CRM success.
- Need to Know: We have more Microsoft published CRM case studies than any other partner.
- Contact: Carol Rogne, email@example.com, 800-277-5561
- Summary: As a Microsoft Certified Partner, DFC is a leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics GP, CRM, DFC Property Management and WennSoft.
- Need to know: DFC Consultants is one of four WennSoft Executive Partners in the United States.
DLD Business Solutions, Inc.
- Contact: Dennis Day, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summary: DLD Business Solutions, Inc. provides solutions to complex business issues by first analyzing the company's current processes, management objectives and then set up the Microsoft Dynamics CRM software to meet those objectives.
- Contact: Benton Belcher, email@example.com, 850-893-6741 x1023
- Summary: EasyTerritory.com is a SaaS solution focused on making territory management and spatial business intelligence 'easy' within Microsoft Dynamics CRM. With EasyTerritory.com users build and manage territories on an interactive map manually or by selecting predefined geographic boundaries such as zip codes, counties, states or countries. While building territories, the map provides real-time statistics on CRM entity records that fall within the shapes, providing rich business intelligence.
- Need to Know: EasyTerritory.com is funded and backed by Florida-based Microsoft Gold Partner, Imager Software, Inc. (ISC), the developers of the award winning MapDotNet UX platform.
- Contact: Scott Rich, firstname.lastname@example.org, 805-504-9729 x712
- Summary: Experlogix is a Microsoft Gold Certified, product configurator solution provider specializing in fully integrated quote and order automation solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, GP, NAV, and AX. Available via the web or offline, Experlogix Configurators deliver the scalability and flexibility needed to handle virtually any configure, price, quote (CPQ) requirement at a low total cost of ownership. More than 800 companies worldwide in a variety of industries rely on Experlogix, including Konica Minolta, U.S. TelePacific, MTN Satellite Communications, Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift Europe, iBahn, Husky Injection Molding Systems, Nikon Instruments, Hitachi Construction Machinery, AMX and FEI Company.
- Need to Know: For more than 15 years, we have grown to support thousands of end users by excelling at two fundamental principles: provide simple-to-use, yet powerful configurator technology, and back it with knowledgeable, responsive customer support. To that end, our service turns the tables on the traditional approach and exceeds everyone’s expectations. As one of our long-time customers puts it "Experlogix provides the level of service that every company should aspire to.
- Contact: Jill Peterson, Jill@gofastpath.com, 515-276-1779 ext 210
- Summary: Fastpath is the leading supplier of security and audit solutions for Dynamics featuring audit trail solutions and security integration with Active Directory.
- Need to Know: Fastpath understands data and security. Our audit trail solution tracks internal and external changes to CRM databases with before and after values and who made the change for customers from 5 to 50,000 users. Fastpath Config AD integrates Dynamics CRM security with Active Directory cutting maintenance time by as much as 70% and improving new hire, user change and termination processes. Get on the Fastpath to better security and audits.
- Contact: Mark Lowry, email@example.com, (202) 360-4448
- Summary: Higher Logic™ provides professional social media and mobile applications for associations, non-profits, franchises, and user’s groups worldwide that are seeking to create conversation, share knowledge and build community.
- Need to Know: Our premier offering, The Connected Community™ software suite, empowers users to share ideas and best practices—anytime, anywhere. With over 450 clients and more than 90,000 active communities, Higher Logic is a leader in the professional collaboration software space supporting engagement with cloud-deployed services. The secure platform will help reduce support costs by crowd-sourcing answers. Do you want to see Connected Community in action? Explore CRMUG’s Collaborate the exclusive community site created just for you! Also, sign up for a quick web-based demonstration for access to all of the Higher Logics products and services.
Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd.
- Contact: +1.949.242.1300
- Summary: Hitachi Solutions Group prides itself on helping our clients to compete with the largest global enterprises with powerful, easy to use, and affordable industry solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. With a balanced view of strategy, people, process and technology, we work with companies to understand their unique business needs, and provide focused industry solutions to improve their business. From business strategy development through application deployment and maintenance, our consultants are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable ROI. We offer a client-focused, collaborative approach and transfer knowledge throughout each engagement. "Global Center of Excellence" of Hitachi Solutions America strategically promotes the Microsoft Dynamics business of Hitachi Solutions Group globally.
- Need to Know: Hitachi Solutions Group was awarded the 2013 U.S. Reseller Partner of the Year award and had multiple Microsoft Dynamics Customer Excellence Award Winning clients and 6 finalists in 2012, a record for Microsoft awards. Hitachi Solutions Group was awarded the 2013 U.S. Reseller Partner of the Year award was recognized as the 2011 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Global partner of the year, the 2009 Microsoft Dynamics AX Global Partner of the Year, and two-time Microsoft Dynamics US Partner of the Year. Outside of Japan, the company conducts its business through key subsidiaries, Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd., Hitachi Solutions Europe, Ltd., Hitachi Solutions Canada, Ltd., Hitachi Solutions India, ltd, and Hitachi Solutions (China) Co., Ltd.
- Contact: Clint Weldon, firstname.lastname@example.org, (404) 975-9141
- Summary: Founded in 1989, I.B.I.S., Inc. provides world class solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) – built on Microsoft Dynamics AX and GP, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Business Intelligence, and Custom Development built on Microsoft Dynamics technologies. Client care around Dynamics is a major priority for I.B.I.S. Check out our Dynamics expertise at www.DynamicsCare.com. I.B.I.S. specialties include Industrial Distribution (www.advanceddistributionsoftware.com) and Manufacturing (www.advancedmanufacturingsoftware.com), Field and Professional Services.
- Contact: Kathleen Summers, email@example.com, (646) 747-6398
- Summary: Founded in 1987, Infinity Info Systems is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner providing customer relationship management (CRM) and business analytics solutions for clients in the financial services, life sciences, manufacturing, nonprofit, and media industries around the world.
- Need to Know: Infinity’s technology solutions, services, training and support help organizations become more profitable by improving sales, marketing and customer service effectiveness. Infinity has trained more than 130,000 professionals and successfully implemented more than 3,500 CRM systems. Infinity was first company to receive the prestigious AMR Research Partner Industry Certification for Microsoft Dynamics in Financial Services in October, 2010.
- Contact: Brian Jensen, sales@InGenius.com, 613-591-9002 x3000
- Summary: InGenius Software Inc. is a North-America based software firm with over 20 years’ experience in Computer Telephony Integration, and over fifty thousand CTI software licenses in use by its clients worldwide. InGenius has deployed its InGenius Connector Enterprise for Salesforce Open CTI to over 50 enterprise customers globally.
InGenius Connector Enterprise integrates your call center directly into Microsoft Dynamics CRM to help accelerate growth strategies, improve customer service, and drive call center costs down. InGenius Connector Enterprise rapidly and reliably integrates your existing Avaya and Cisco call center solutions with Microsoft Dynamics CRM to quickly increase operational efficiency and improve customer service at the same time.
- Need to Know: InGenius Connector Enterprise is a server based application that requires NO DESKTOP INSTALL! InGenius Connector Enterprise works with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and 2013 online, on-premise and hosted solutions. It supports the leading telephony platforms: Avaya Aura Communications Manager, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco UCCE, Cisco UCCX, Mitel 3300MCD, Asterisk, and Broadsoft. Book a demo and see the application in action by emailing sales@InGenius.com.
- Contact: Brian Bachofner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 704-661-4134
- Summary: InsideView, the leading provider of Sales Intelligence, increases rep productivity by delivering relevant business and social insights directly in CRM2011 or 4.0.
- Need to Know: Our 5 Star rated (Dynamics Marketplace) technology gathers and analyzes information from the most relevant social media (Twitter, LinkedIN, Facebook, Blogs), user-contributed (Netprospex) and editorial sources (Capital IQ, Business Week, Cortera, Thompson Reuters) to provide compelling insights about companies and contacts. Check out our FREE Account intelligence today.
- Contact: Julinda Prekop, email@example.com, 920.560.6897
- Summary: Ledgeview Partners, headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin, is a leading consulting firm focused on the design, implementation and deployment of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software. The company applies its proven business development expertise and industry-leading Microsoft Dynamics® CRM technology in the development and execution of sales, marketing and customer care strategies.
- Need to Know: Ledgeview Partners is a Microsoft Partner with a recognized gold competency in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and a member of the 2013 President’s Club, 2013 Inner Circle, and 2013 CRM Online Partner of the Year-Central Region.
- Contact: Steve Ems, firstname.lastname@example.org, 800.274.3978
- Summary: McGladrey is a top ranking national Microsoft Dynamics partner with local offices across the United States. We’ve successfully implemented solutions from the basic "out of the box" model to a complex architecture featuring automation, dashboards, system integration and custom development. Our experience with Dynamics CRM dates back to version 1.0. We are recognized by Microsoft for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Gold Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Competencies in the Microsoft Partner Network. We’re also consistently awarded with Microsoft’s President’s Club and Inner Circle.
- Need to Know: If you are looking for optimize or expand the functionality in your Dynamics solution, ask about our exclusive Rapid Assessment® for Microsoft Dynamics. If you looking for tips, tricks or general education on Dynamics CRM, check out our blog at www.dynamicscrmpros.com.
- Contact: Kristin Metcalfe, email@example.com, 949-754-5274
- Summary: Neudesic provides a full life-cycle of CRM solutions as your trusted technology partner in business innovation. A Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Neudesic helps clients decrease risk, save time and increase revenue with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Neudesic has industry-specific CRM accelerators for the banking, healthcare, education, manufacturing, insurance, hospitality, loyalty, and real estate industries.
- Need to Know: Read insight from Neudesic CRM experts.
- Contact: Trevor Morton, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summary: PNMsoft’s expert teams build successful BPM solutions for your company. Fast. Your organization is comprised of much more than just technology. You require a process automation strategy which takes into account people, systems and processes, and provides not just a software, but a methodology that leads to business process improvement.
- Contact: David Virnig, email@example.com, 612-339-3355
- Summary: PowerObjects is 100% focused on providing service, support, education and add-ons for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. We are headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with offices in Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas, New York, Omaha, Philadelphia and Seattle. We provide the following services:
• Service: Helping organizations of any size achieve long-term success with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Support: Resolving technical issues so that you can maximize the potential of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Education: Provides training at any stage of your learning with a focus on driving users adoption.
• Add-ons: Simple, cost-effective solutions that add value to marketing, sales, service and user productivity.
- Need to know: PowerObjects is the 2012 and 2013 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year.
- Contact: Tobias Edborg-Torjussen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summary: Process pilots is a company that has a clear focus on the creation, optimization and / or changing work processes related to marketing, sales and customer care.
- Contact: Steve Blenkharn, email@example.com, +44 (0) 1329-222845
- Summary: QGate are specialists in implementing CRM. We are also an ISV providing CTI and Data matching/Deduplication products. We hold the highest level (Gold) CRM competency rating. Our professional services team can assist you on any aspect of your CRM implementation. If you require telephone integration (CTI) or data matching, deduplication solutions, we can offer our products direct or through your partner to meet those needs.
- Need to Know:intelli-CTI for Microsoft Dynamics CRM for CTI, Paribus Discovery to clean up duplicate data, Paribus Interactive to prevent duplicates and provide enhanced search capabilities. QGate | We make CRM Work www.qgate.co.uk.
- Contact: Ivan Stano, firstname.lastname@example.org, 857-205-8750
- Summary: Resco, capitalizing on more than 15-year experience in mobile IT space, is a global leader in designing and developing advanced mobile CRM solutions. Their flagship product, Mobile CRM, is the leading cross-platform solution optimized for Microsoft Dynamics CRM providing rich functionality and features, intuitive UI and infinite customization opportunities. Together with Resco Advantage--a modern mobile CRM solution independent from any back-end systems--Resco provides a complete palette of mobile solutions for modern and progressive businesses.
- Contact: Scribe Software Sales, Sales@scribesoft.com, +1 (603) 622-5109
- Summary: Scribe Software provides cost-effective, no-coding solutions that can be used as the only tool businesses need to integrate Dynamics® CRM and virtually any application, data source or Software as a Service (SaaS) platform.
- Need to Know: Product demonstrations, datasheets, whitepapers and a free evaluation copy of our software can be found by clicking here: http://www.scribesoft.com.
- Contact: Paul Giordano, email@example.com
- Summary: Silanis provides comprehensive solutions to organizations of all sizes that want to convert their paper-based processes to fully electronic, straight-through processing, for a single LOB or across the entire enterprise. In doing so, we have created and are shaping the “enterprise e-signature” category. Our e-signature software goes well beyond a simple “I Agree” button. It automates business critical, revenue-generating processes from start to finish. Whether deployed on-premises or on the cloud, it integrates tightly with enterprise systems and scales to multiple processes and/or departments.
- Contact: Tracy Rich, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1.310.691.5300
- Summary: Solver is the leading provider of complete BI solutions for today's mid-market enterprise and the company has been at the forefront of BI technology for over a decade. Solver’s BI360 has completely automated live Excel-based reporting for fully formatted and graphical Microsoft CRM reports. BI360’s Excel- and web-based report writer is not only easy to use, but is one of the most powerful reporting tools on the market. Its live integration with MS CRM delivers incredible flexibility and performance-driven benefits. For easy reporting on CRM modules: Accounts, Contacts Opportunities, Leads, Campaigns, Competitors, Products, Quotes, and Sales Orders.
- Need to Know: Tour the BI360 Suite and see more: Watch product videos and webinars, read our success stories case studies or contact us.
- Contact: infoUS@targit.com, 813-933-4600
- Summary: Available as a Windows, NET, or Mobile client, TARGIT Decision Suite is accessible from anywhere. CRM online integrates to TARGIT’s web based portal seamlessly with our BI accelerators for CRM. Get out of the box reporting with the easy, customizable reporting tools. Analyze your data and KPI’s with dashboard and scorecards. Provide your users the advantage of the latest Social Analytic tools beyond the scope of the standard with TARGIT BI & Analytics. Find out how your product or service is viewed through measuring sentiment and trends. Use the results from analysis to build courage to act in your industry.
- Need to Know: visit us at www.targit.com
- Contact: Joe Cassidy, email@example.com, +44 1925 438022
- Summary: TKDialogs is a graphical tool that allows non-it staff to build and manage call scripts and to deliver logic driven user interfaces that are simple and easy to use
- Contact: Kris Kyritzopoulos, firstname.lastname@example.org, (800) 576-6215 x:250
- Summary: Trend Miner (by Corporate Renaissance Group) delivers ground-breaking B.I. visualization and historical trend analysis for your unique Dynamics CRM data. Trend Miner helps businesses extract and analyze historical information like never before, including custom CRM fields and entities. With easy-to-use setup, dynamic Data Warehouse creation, and out-of-the box dashboards, Trend Miner delivers unprecedented CRM intelligence and analytics in a snap - for better planning and improved decision making.
- Need to Know: Request a Live Demo, view the product video, and explore Product Features at www.trendminer-xrm.com.
- Contact: Keri Blocher email@example.com 813.287.8887 x 1199
- Summary: Tribridge is a technology services firm specializing in business applications and cloud solutions. The firm helps mid‐market and enterprise customers solve their business challenges through Cloud Computing, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Human Capital Management (HCM), Portals & Collaboration, Custom Software Development and Security & Infrastructure.
- Need to Know: With a focus on industry solutions and deep experience implementing Microsoft, Cornerstone OnDemand and other enterprise technologies, the Tribridge team of nearly 600 professionals operates with an unwavering commitment to provide exceptional service and support, drive measurable results and build lasting partnerships with the firm’s 3,750 customers.
- Contact: Trillium Software Business Development, firstname.lastname@example.org, 978-436-8900
- Summary: As the leading Enterprise Data Quality software provider for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, our data experts have been solving data quality problems for more than 20 years. Trillium Software is the data quality engine that works seamlessly within your Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment to: identify and merge duplicate records; validate global addresses for more than 240 countries; standardize structured and unstructured data; and cleanse list imports.
- Need to Know: Data Quality is the foundation to CRM success. As a Silver Application Development Microsoft Partner, we help you achieve a complete and accurate understanding of your customers to increase profitability.
- Contact: Kim Behrens, email@example.com, 262-821-4100
- Summary: Connections across the organizations are key for those who want to better manage installation, maintenance and repair processes. WennSoft delivers innovative field service solutions that streamline operations from sales to the field to accounting, arming customers with the insight they need to do their work more proactively, productively and profitably. WennSoft focuses on what customers care about – proven solutions, lasting relationships, and the choice and flexibility needed to remain in control as business expands and requirements change.
- Need to Know: Built on Microsoft technologies, WennSoft products have achieved Certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CfMD) status, Microsoft's highest accreditation for partner-developed solutions. WennSoft solutions may be licensed and deployed to fit customers’ business models. For more information, see www.wennsoft.com
Xpertdoc Technologies Inc.
- Contact: Francis Dion, firstname.lastname@example.org, 514-961-9111, ext. 202
- Summary: The Xpertdoc Solution extends the functionality of Dynamics CRM by providing a powerful platform that business users can leverage for greater efficiency and accuracy in their communications efforts. It seamlessly integrates Xpertdoc’s template design environment – leveraging Microsoft Word – to deliver an intuitive, rules-based assembly of business documents that automatically pulls data from multiple CRM entities, customization fields and additional data sources such as ERP, HR and financial databases. Business users can produce documents that maintain business rules and corporate identity standards, and distribute them directly from the CRM interface, using automated workflows, in a variety of formats (PDF, email, fax, print).
- Need to Know: See our Lead-to-Close video, request a demo, contact us for more information.
- Contact: Stacey Goff Johnson, Stacey.email@example.com, 415-889-5740
- Summary: ZAP provides a unique, out-of-the-box business intelligence solution using its deep industry expertise and data analysis skills to create solutions for Microsoft Dynamics with industry focuses. ZAP deployments are rapid, deliver immediate outcomes, are tailored for each user in an enterprise, and provide organizations with BI self-sufficiency.
- Need to Know: Visit www.zapbi.com to try ZAP today!